Green Village Bali

ginger works

Being one with nature is an oft-mentioned goal, but nowhere is it as accomplished as it is in The Green Village Bali.  Not only is the setting in the midst of a beautiful tropical setting by the river, but also the structures are constructed out of 98% locally-farmed bamboo.  The other 2% are the glass for the windows, stones for the foundation and soft furnishings.

View original post

Advertisements
About

Take care at our planet, go Green.

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Opher's World

Follow my blog for books, poems, photos, music, art, education, views...

G A I A

journal

News, opinions and blogs

News, opinions and blogs - Retail, Brands, Politics, Economics, Ecommerce, Omnichannel, IoT, RFID, Tech, start-ups, China

Healthy People = Healthy Buildings

Bringing Health and Wellness to the Built Environment

Native To Humanity

Life - Love - Health - Happiness

Green Transition

Green Made Easy

Bella Green

"Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want."

Positively Chels

A Tree Hugging, Earth Loving Vegan

findingjoyininfertility.wordpress.com/

Living an open and honest life through infertility.

Trust and Believe in the Unseen

Live with Light of Faith

Millie Jones

A blog about that things that interest me (and maybe you)

ANTHRO FEMINISM

A place for thoughtful, truly intersectional Feminist discussion.

Change ambassador

Tackling Environmental issues with Yolanda Xakana

theolounge.blog

theolounge.blog | theologie - gesellschaft - ethik

The Climate Mole

Climate Change and Renewable Energy Facts

%d bloggers like this: