The past few years I’ve been on a journey to becoming zero-waste! It might seem impossible to do, however, it’s not as difficult as you may think! I thought I’d make a list of 10 easy things you can do to start reducing your waste 🙂
- Use reusable shopping bags at the supermarket and say no to plastic bags.
- Get a reusable coffee cup and keep it in your bag/ car for hot drinks on-the-go (check out keepcup).
- Get hold of a bamboo toothbrush and say goodbye to your plastic one! (see Go Bamboo).
- Compost your food scraps instead of throwing them in the trash, they don’t need to go into the landfill! (If you live in Auckland check with the council to see if curbside composting is available in your area).
- If you don’t already, start recycling at your household! So many items that end up…
View original post 190 more words